Pre-registration is now closed. You may register onsite on Saturday, April 2 at the Smilow Center from 7:00-7:45am.
Registration – $249:
- Allied Human Health Professional
- Certified Veterinary Technician or Assistant
- Dental Hygienist or Assistant
- Other (Non-Clinician)
Student Registration – $75:
- Dental Student
- Medical Student
- Nursing Student
- Veterinary Student
- Other Student
Morning Session can seat:
- 240 healthcare professionals
- 70 veterinary and medical students
We will do our best to accommodate your location request for afternoon rounds, however, it cannot be guaranteed. You will be contacted approximately one week prior to the conference with your afternoon rounds assignment. Transportation to New Bolton Center and the Philadelphia Zoo will be provided.
What Does Your Registration Include?
- Continental breakfast, beverages, boxed lunch, and hors d’oeuvres and beverages at the closing reception
- Morning case presentations at Smilow Center for Translational Research
- Afternoon field trips with medical rounds at three locations— Hill Pavilion, New Bolton Center, and the Philadelphia Zoo
Media interested in attending the event should contact Ashley Berke at firstname.lastname@example.org.